Click the link inside the images below to see two recently-designed websites.
CONTACT ME at AskMe@DebbieDionHayesCreative.com
I can’t tell you how many small business owners I know who could be selling so much more if they could just create a basic, attractive, website. But I often hear:
“It’s too hard. It’s too expensive. I don’t have time. I can’t do it. Do I really need it?”
Is this you? It’s really OK! Getting help will allow you to concentrate on what you do best.
Take 2 aspirin and email me at AskMe@DebbieDionHayesCreative.com.
I promise this is much easier and more affordable than you think. I do website design for retailers, brands, and artists all the time. I’ll show you. And I provide training, or I will maintain it for you!
SOME BASIC QUESTIONS THAT I WILL ASK
1. Do you already own a domain name? If so, what is it, and who is it hosted by? (I can look this up for you.)
2. Do you have a website now? What is the name and url?
3. What kind of site do you want? Mostly a gallery look? Do you want to sell and ship? Do you have a payment system like Square or Paypal? Do you want your site to calculate shipping or do you want to do it per item, for example for canvas art or furniture?
4. Have you looked at any website themes to see what style you like? Or are there a couple of sites you really like that you can share?
5. What time-frame would you like to work within? Do you have a deadline?
6. Most important, do you have a lot of really good quality photos? Adding content is the easy part.